Parents, welcome to Blevins Middle School!
If you are not able to find what you are looking for, please let us know by calling
Main Line 970-488-4000
Attendance Line 970-488-4044
- Community Resources List -May, 2020 (English & Spanish)
- Family Resources Webpage Link
Rental assistance Links
- Serve 6.8 Resource Center Locations & Hours
City Park Church (1725 W. Mulberry) Wednesdays 10am -1pm
Serve 6.8 offers assistance with food, clothing, or any other resources that could help any families in need.
Families do not need to qualify to receive these resources.
- Family Resources -Housing, Food, Utilities Jan 2021 English/Spanish
- PSD before and after school childcare
- Boys & Girls Club -Fort Collins
- Additional help buying food -Food bank P-EBT Spanish
This is a message from United Way of Larimer County for scholarship opportunities
The Zonta Club of Fort Collins has quite a few scholarship opportunities one of which is the Arlene Davy Scholarship. This scholarship is for the Fall 2021/ Spring 2022 school year and totals to $1,000. The deadline to fill out this application is May 1, 202I. have attached the application and the eligibility requirements down below.
You can also visit their website to see if you qualify for any of their other scholarships: http://www.zontafcevent.com/scholarships.html
1. Applicant must live in Larimer County.
2. Applicant must be a SINGLE FEMALE PARENT STUDENT and able to prove enrollment/acceptance.
3. Applicant should demonstrate financial need.
4. Applicant should be willing to provide a request for release of records form.
5. Applicant must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours.
6. Applicant should be available to meet with the Scholarship Committee of the Zonta Club of Fort Collins if requested and provide a brief presentation about herself and her goals.
7. Recipient will need to be available to meet with the Zonta Club of Fort Collins members, if requested, to provide a presentation about yourself and your goals.