Middle School Athletics Update….
*Silver Cards are required to participate in all sports. – See information below
Girls Soccer Club registration is now open.
Girls Soccer Club Season > 4/20/21 – 5/17/21 : Tuesdays/Wednesdays 3:15 - 4:15pm
- Girls Soccer Club is open to all girls in 7th and 8th grade.
- Practices are held every Tuesday and Wednesday after school from 3:15 - 4:15pm.
*Silver Cards are required to participate in all sports. To obtain a Silver Card, students will need to complete the following 3 steps:
- Students must have a hard copy of the Physicians Certification form on file in the Front Office.
- Students must have paid the athletic fee. Payment can be made through SchooPay at https://psdschools.schoolpay.com or cash and check payments can be made in the Front Office. (For Girls Soccer Club, payment can only be made to the Blevins Front Office).
- Students must have completed the online registration at www.psdathletics.org or complete and return registration packet to the Front Office.
Please contact Lynette Koepp at 970-488-4003 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to these requirements.