Counselors here! We wanted to check in and let you know that even though we are not in our building, you can still reach out to “see” your Counselor.
In addition to standard email, there is a way to video chat and we would be happy to set up appointments to do so, if any student would like. To set up an appointment, please follow these steps:
Email your counselor directly and request a video meeting. Please give times and days that work best during week days (Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm)
We will email you back to schedule an appointment. That email will have directions on how to access the video meeting option from your computer.
Once the appointment is confirmed, we will call you at the meeting time, so please be at your computer.
Please know that any Blevins staff member wants to hear from you while we are working at home! You can email teachers or paraprofessionals directly to keep in touch about work or to ask any questions. Remember, this is new for ALL of us and we will be learning right along side of you.
We hope you are staying well, while at the same time keeping in touch (virtually!) with your loved ones and friends during his time of physical distancing. Blevins appreciates that you care about keeping our community safe and healthy!
Look forward to a time that we see each other in person again!
Meg Mealy 970-488-4010 Counselor for 7th graders
Erin McCain 970-488-4009: Counselor for 8th graders
Anna Burris 970-488-4091 Counselor for 6th Grade and Blevins Substance Abuse Counselor
Gillian Tremble 970-488-4008: Counseling Secretary / Registrar / McKinney Contact
Course Selection Catalog 6th grade click HERE
- Parent-Child Interaction Center -Offers a full range of counseling services for parents and children. 970-472-1207
- Center for Family Outreach -Offers education, intervention and support for families who are challenged by the adolescent years. The focus is on creating programs and support systems to help youth and families sustain long term, positive changes within the family unit 970-495-0084
- Summit Stone Health Partners -Formerly Larimer Center for Mental Health 970-494-4200
- Connections -Mental health and substance abuse resources and referrals - 970-221-5551
- Safe 2 Tell (https://safe2tell.org/) anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community.
- Larimer County Resources -Comprehensive guide of resources in Larimer County
- United Way of Larimer County's referral service -for community resources dial 2-1-1 on your phone or visit their website
- Partners mentoring youth -Northern Colorado mentoring program that offers both community and school-based mentoring programs. Students are usually referred by school counselors.
- Campus Corps -A program through CSU where undergraduate students work one on one with at risk youth ranging in age from 10-18 who are referred to Campus Corps from our community partners within the juvenile justice system of Larimer County, local schools, community agencies, and directly from families.
- Fort Collins Recreator -Information about sports, classes, and activities for children, teens, and adults in the Fort Collins community.