Erin McCain 970-488-4009: Counselor for 6th graders
Anna Burris 970-488-4091 Counselor for 7th Grade and Blevins Substance Abuse Counselor
Meg Mealy 970-488-4010 Counselor for 8th graders
Gillian Tremble 970-488-4008: Counseling Secretary / Registrar / McKinney Contact
- Parent-Child Interaction Center -Offers a full range of counseling services for parents and children. 970-472-1207
- Center for Family Outreach -Offers education, intervention and support for families who are challenged by the adolescent years. The focus is on creating programs and support systems to help youth and families sustain long term, positive changes within the family unit 970-495-0084
- Summit Stone Health Partners -Formerly Larimer Center for Mental Health 970-494-4200
- Connections -Mental health and substance abuse resources and referrals - 970-221-5551
- Safe 2 Tell (https://safe2tell.org/) anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community.
- Larimer County Resources -Comprehensive guide of resources in Larimer County
- United Way of Larimer County's referral service -for community resources dial 2-1-1 on your phone or visit their website
- Partners Mentoring Youth -Northern Colorado mentoring program that offers both community and school-based mentoring programs. Students are usually referred by school counselors.
- Campus Connections -A program through CSU where undergraduate students work one on one with at risk youth ranging in age from 10-18 who are referred to Campus Connections from our community partners within the juvenile justice system of Larimer County, local schools, community agencies, and directly from families.
- Fort Collins Recreator -Information about sports, classes, and activities for children, teens, and adults in the Fort Collins community.