Current 5th Grade registration: All 5th grade students who are lined up to attend Blevins for the 2020-21 school year (even school of choice students) will be given course selection paperwork to be completed and returned by Feb 21st. Copies of this paperwork are also available below.
Letter from Principle / Spanish Version
Course Selection Form / Spanish Version
Home Language Form / Spanish Version
Tdap Vaccine Requirement / Spanish version
Current 6th Grade Registration: All 6th grade students will receive a course selection form in Math class the week of Feb 24th by counselors. They will take these forms home and return to school the following week. Counselors will go back into classes again the week of March 2nd and walk students through how to sign up for those classes.
Current 7th Grade Registration: All 7th grade students will receive a course selection form in Math class the week of Feb 24th by counselors. They will take these forms home and return to school the following week. Counselors will go back into classes again the week of March 2nd and walk students through how to sign up for those classes.
Current 8th Grade Registration: All 8th graders visited their HS on Feb 14th and collected class selection materials to be collected on Feb 27th. Copies of these forms are in student services. Counselors will return to Blevins to collect those forms on Feb 27th. Please make sure you have those completed and with you on that day.
High School Transition Flyer HERE
New students who have not attended Poudre School District before can complete the online registration below.
If you are new for the year enrolling but have been enrolled with PSD before you will need to complete the enrollment forms below and set up a registration appointment.
These documents are required by PSD and the State of Colorado. In order to expedite the registration process please complete documents in advance. Contact Gillian Tremble at 970-488-4008 to set up a registration appointment once you are ready to enroll.
What to bring to your appointment
- Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement or current utility bill that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries.)
- Verification of child's birth date (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, military I.D)
- Current immunization records or signed state of Colorado Exemption Certificate, or parent statement is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Visit the CDE website to see required/recommended immunizations.
- Check out/withdraw grades if you are transferring mid year.
- Students receiving special education services need a copy of their current IEP for proper class placement
School of Choice information
If you do not live in the Blevins attendance area but would like to attend you will need to complete a school of choice application. Applications must be submitted online on the district website by Friday January 17th, for the first consideration period. Second consideration period begins on Monday, February 10, 2020.