Blevins Student Services is closed for the summer!!!
Registration for any new students will resume the first week in Aug by appointment. Please email or call Gillian Tremble to set up a registration appointment.Gillian Tremble -Blevins Registrar
Email: email@example.com All calls/emails will be answered as soon as I return to the building July 28th.
Welcome new students!!
We are so happy to have you as a new student here at Blevins MS. Please take a tour of our building by clicking on the clip below.
Current PSD students registering for 6th grade for the 2020-21 school year will complete the form below
Letter from Principle / Spanish Version
Course Selection Form / Spanish Version
Home Language Form / Spanish Version
Tdap Vaccine Requirement / Spanish version
Current PSD students registering for 7th grade for the 2020-21 school year will complete the form below and return to their counselors.
Current PSD Students registering for 8th grade for the 2020-21 school year will complete the form below and return it to their counselors.
Current PSD Students registering for 9th grade for the 2020-21 school year. All 8th graders visited their HS on Feb 14th and collected class selection materials to be collected on Feb 27th. Counselors will return to Blevins to collect those forms on Feb 27th. Please make sure you have those completed and with you on that day.
High School Transition Flyer HERE
New students who have not attended Poudre School District before can complete the online registration below.
If you are new for the year enrolling but have been enrolled with PSD before you will need to complete the enrollment forms below and set up a registration appointment.
These documents are required by PSD and the State of Colorado. In order to expedite the registration process please complete documents in advance. Contact Gillian Tremble at 970-488-4008 to set up a registration appointment once you are ready to enroll.
What to bring to your appointment
- Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement or current utility bill that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries.)
- Verification of child's birth date (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, military I.D)
- Current immunization records or signed state of Colorado Exemption Certificate, or parent statement is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. Visit the CDE website to see required/recommended immunizations.
- Check out/withdraw grades if you are transferring mid year.
- Students receiving special education services need a copy of their current IEP for proper class placement
School of Choice information
If you do not live in the Blevins attendance area but would like to attend you will need to complete a school of choice application. Applications must be submitted online on the district website by Friday January 17th, for the first consideration period. Second consideration period begins on Monday, February 10, 2020.