Middle School Athletics Registration
* Online Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year will open on July 1st.
* 6th Graders will now have opportunities to compete in all individual sports. This includes cross country, golf, track as well as the additions of tennis and wrestling.
* Football, basketball and volleyball will be moving to a mixed-grade (7th and 8th) Varsity/JV/C-Team model as opposed to 7th and 8th grade teams.
* Silver Cards are required to participate in all sports. To obtain a Silver Card, students will need to complete the following 3 steps:
- Students must have a hard copy of the Physicians Certification form on file in the Front Office.
- Students must have paid the athletic fee. Payment can be made through SchoolPay at https://psdschools.schoolpay.com or cash and check payments can be made in the Front Office.
- Students must have completed the online registration at https://www.psdathletics.org/msreg or complete and return registration packet to the Front Office.
Please contact our Athletics Secretary Nicole West at 970-488-4007 for any questions related to these requirements. Note: For "cut sports", players need to pay and have their silver cards before the first day of tryouts. Students who do not make the team will have their fees refunded. "Cut Sports" are: Volleyball, Basketball and Golf.
Blevins Athletic Director: Scott Schreiner
All athletes participating in summer activities (of any kind) need to complete this form. Athletes must complete multiple forms if they participate in summer activities for multiple sports.