Online Registration - Sports Engine
In addition to online registration, students must have completed the following:
A current annual Sports Physical must be on file in the Front Office. *Physicals are valid for 365 days from the date of examination.
- The Health and Wellness Center at Centennial High School offers sports physicals/well child exams June-August. The Center can bill insurance and no child is ever turned away for inability to pay. To make an appointment or for more information visit www.hwcenter.org or call 970-488-4950.
Athletic participation fee must be paid. Payment can be made online through SchoolPay.
- Fees for PSD non-charter students:
- $120 per sport
- $ 70 for Unified Basketball
- Fees for home-based, charter, and private schools students:
- $132 per sport
- $105 for Unified Basketball